- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link. By clicking on the link, you activate your user account. Please also check your spam folder if the e-mail does not appear in your mailbox.
- Your registration is complete
How to bid via the online catalog
- Navigate to the lot you want to bid for in our online catalogue.
- Use the “Add to bid list” button to add the item to your bid list.
- You can now either
- add more lots to your bid list or
- view the objects you have added using the “View my bid list” button.
Caution! Please note that at this point there is no bid submitted. The objects are only reserved in your bid list.
- “View my bid list” will take you to the selected objects.
- Select “Add Bid” to create your bids
- Enter your highest bid for the desired object. (The amount can only be entered in 10 EUR steps.)
- Up from 400 EUR a telephone line can be reserved
- Please choose between “Personal Collection” and “Despatch requested”. If necessary, give us a different shipping address.
- Save your bid with the “Save my bid” button. The amount entered is saved. (Please note that the amount is only saved for the duration of the current session. If the account / website is closed, bids that have been saved but not sent will be discarded by the system.)
- After you have saved all your bids, complete your bidding process using the “PLACE BID” button.
- The lots are now automatically removed from your bid planning and added to the “Absentee Bids” list.
- The sent bids can now be found under “Absentee Bids ” in your customer account. Here you will find information about the processing status of your bids. As soon as we have confirmed your bids, you will receive an email. We ask for your understanding that the processing of your bids can take one working day. We only accept bids if they are received at least 24 hours before the start of the auction (no later than Thursday, 11 a.m.).
- If you want to increase your bids, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a new customer at Auktionshaus Plückbaum?
With the entry into force of the changed Money Laundering Act of the European Union also auction houses are obliged to verify the identity of their customers in every transaction from 10,000.00 € on. This examination applies to bidders and consigners of our auctions as well. As we cannot foresee the amounts of the invoices, we must verify the identity of all customers in advance.
We need a photocopy of your personal ID (front and back) or passport including proof of the home address of private persons. Companies must hand out an excerpt from the commercial register and the name of the person entrusted. If you are active for a third, we also need a proof of the third’s identity.
The disclosure of these data is legally compelling. We will treat these data with the necessary discretion and diligence.
Therefore, please send us a copy / scan of your identity card / passport promptly by email to email@example.com.
Otherwise we will unfortunately not be able to consider your bids.